Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL 32R using hard drive for backing music

<< < (8/13) > >>

dpdan:
I don't understand why anyone would want to play music from within Master Fader.
There are so may apps for organizing tracks, songs, playlists etc. Changing the order on the fly is a breeze with so many.

I use an app callled "next song" on the iPhone, iPod and iPad and it's wonderful. You can start and stop tracks with a bluetooth pedal if you like,
there are options to have the next song cued up and paused,... ready for playing. Super easy to use and very reliable.

SoundCue is also incredible! But only for iPad.

slystewart:
Thanks to all that I've posted on here and the information that's been passed about I was in the market for DL 32  to replace 1608 the reason being to have this Dl32r  off stage and to be able to run everything from the iPad. Being the bass player in the band is no time to mess about with looking for intro tracks to songs and it's bad enough on the DL 1608  I wanted something that would work seamless And be easier was a reliable and  and be easier To use  at the moment this issue with the DL 32 might put me off for awhile until something better comes along as regards a firmware update thanks to all  Stewart

dpdan:
Stewart, as long as you are using an i-device for mixing, it is always going to be a hassel to manipulate tracks on the same device. Having a second i-device just for the music is the best.
I absolutely love the DL32R.

prosoundrentals:

--- Quote from: dpdan on April 16, 2015, 04:35:09 PM ---I don't understand why anyone would want to play music from within Master Fader.
There are so may apps for organizing tracks, songs, playlists etc. Changing the order on the fly is a breeze with so many.

I use an app callled "next song" on the iPhone, iPod and iPad and it's wonderful. You can start and stop tracks with a bluetooth pedal if you like,
there are options to have the next song cued up and paused,... ready for playing. Super easy to use and very reliable.

SoundCue is also incredible! But only for iPad.

--- End quote ---

I use MF and my hard drive, mainly for the amount of music I can store on it , (wav files are large)and the ability to quickly play backround music unexpectablly from sound booth or read of venue .  im new to this Bluetooth , so how do I get the music on my iTunes/ipad to play remotely via Bluetooth pedal to mixer ?  thanx 

Michael Welter:

--- Quote from: prosoundrentals on April 16, 2015, 05:27:52 PM --- im new to this Bluetooth , so how do I get the music on my iTunes/ipad to play remotely via Bluetooth pedal to mixer ?  thanx

--- End quote ---
You can sync it with iTunes on your computer, by connecting to a USB port. Or you can download your purchased music from the iTunes cloud in the Music app on your iPad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version