Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Re,Re,Re,Reverb

<< < (3/6) > >>

Kev tyler:
I think that modern mixers  should all have an fx mute via Bluetooth option, let's call it up arrow,

That leaves down arrow, for playback stop, left and right arrow for next and previous song, that's on the playback app that should be "always on top"  folks.

😄

Wynnd:
in this case, always on top should be an option.  I wouldn't place it there.  (Don't use very much effects.)  Maybe make it part of the overview page?

WK154:
I'm still searching for a Bluetooth app that takes a lapel mic into the iPhone headphone/mic jack and sends it out on the Bluetooth channel, that works (minor requirement). Anyone use one?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: WK154 on November 22, 2014, 01:53:26 AM ---I'm still searching for a Bluetooth app that takes a lapel mic into the iPhone headphone/mic jack and sends it out on the Bluetooth channel, that works (minor requirement). Anyone use one?

--- End quote ---
Did you try this one?
https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/talkback-mic/id480263826
He did add airplay support at my request a while back - don't see why it wouldn't output to bluetooth? If not maybe he'd add that if you ask :) .

WK154:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on November 22, 2014, 04:01:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: WK154 on November 22, 2014, 01:53:26 AM ---I'm still searching for a Bluetooth app that takes a lapel mic into the iPhone headphone/mic jack and sends it out on the Bluetooth channel, that works (minor requirement). Anyone use one?

--- End quote ---
Did you try this one?
https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/talkback-mic/id480263826
He did add airplay support at my request a while back - don't see why it wouldn't output to bluetooth? If not maybe he'd add that if you ask :) .

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the lead unfortunately his latest release improvement was to remove airplay code, go figure.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version