Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL16S/32S "Offical Info from Mackie"

<< < (13/14) > >>

dpdan:
sad, but I guess I got out just in time  :(

WK154:
Sad that Mackie can't be honest with their loyal customer base. Releasing MF 5.2 with AXIS support after stating that there will be no additional software releases for AXIS. Can anyone trust anything that they release anymore.

Wynnd:
I feel the pain, but I'm glad that someone in software development saw the value of the Axis system and decided to move that direction anyway.  I was personally afraid that Master Fader development would stop at 5.1 and I'm glad to be wrong.

I think I'm done purchasing mixers.  The pandemic has put a serious damper on sound jobs and music gigs.  So the DL16S will have to carry me to my demise.   (Hopefully twenty years.)

WK154:
I remember you saying that about your DL1608 and here you are with the DL16S  :).  Twenty years is a long time and this business like many others will get past this problem and progress will be made in this field. I wish you more than Twenty years and of course you'll buy more gear  :) Cheers

Wynnd:
I sure did say that with the DL1608.  Then my recording mixer stopped being supported.  That was the straw that broke that camel's back and pushed the new purchase.  Seems to me that I bought the 1608 in 2013 for about $1200. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version