Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (35/45) > >>

WK154:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on February 17, 2015, 12:23:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rdmitch on February 17, 2015, 12:19:03 AM ---Agreed...the personal reward is best. Would do it free anyway, the receipt is just a bonus.

I would never LAG ( trying to stay on topic)  on helping those in need.

--- End quote ---

:thu: :thu: Lag? Very good, I love it!  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Gave up on that a long time ago. :facepalm: FX deserves a subject all it's own but I guess you can find in under lags. (delay I guess). Not to stress out RR.

Keyboard Magic:
Hey Wynnd,

You mentioned a few times that you use MF on an iPad Mini. Just curious if it's still visually easy to run it on a smaller screen? I would think that the mini would be lighter to carry around at the gig as opposed to the iPad 2. I'm thinking of future ideas for the upcoming birthday in March, Fathers Day and next Christmas all rolled into one. Not for myself of course.  :laugh:

Rdmitch:
I tried the mini and it was just too small for me.
I'm used to a real analog board and the regular iPad was enough of a change, the mini was just too mini.

WK154:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on February 17, 2015, 12:32:25 AM ---Hey Wynnd,

You mentioned a few times that you use MF on an iPad Mini. Just curious if it's still visually easy to run it on a smaller screen? I would think that the mini would be lighter to carry around at the gig as opposed to the iPad 2. I'm thinking of future ideas for the upcoming birthday in March, Fathers Day and next Christmas all rolled into one. Not for myself of course.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---
Depends on the job you do. If Its bad you probably want to hide. Who me I'm on a phone call. I like 20"-23" screens after all what's a pound or two to look important. :)

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: WK154 on February 17, 2015, 12:43:49 AM ---
Depends on the job you do. If Its bad you probably want to hide. Who me I'm on a phone call. I like 20"-23" screens after all what's a pound or two to look important. :)

--- End quote ---

That would be cool sitting just about anywhere in the venue and running the show from a 20 plus inch screen. Wouldn’t want to walk around with it too far, but still way cool though. I think we discussed large touch screen computers/tablets a while back. Come on Mackie, port MF to Android, Windows and Mac. Wishful thinking on my part? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version