Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Alternative control and recording.

<< < (3/12) > >>

metacom:
You are quite correct on that one! It's a typo in a uBoot unpacking script I used.  ((c) 2012 by Ollopa / www.isysop.com) The array for CPU arhitecture is 0-indexed, but the author has an off by 1 error id-ing the arch type incorrectly as avr32 instead of blackfin. Mea Cupla.

I'm saying that they shipped hardware, and continue to do so, running ucLinux. Updated versions of firmware contain the same.  I thought GPL wise, their ass was covered, although licensing issues can be a confusing quagmire after a while!

WK154:
Mea Culpa those typos can really get you.  :) If you followed some of my early posts you'll see I'm not convinced that the software wasn't outsourced. Could explain some of the lack of legal concern, the long release dates for minimal enhancements and the lack of bug fixes.

Keyboard Magic:
Please forgive a noobs question, but when I go to offline page under Master Fader, open More, you get the Master Fader version etc etc, and under that list, you see Mandolin version 1.2. Is Master Fader written in Mandolin, or is Mandolin the GUI running on top of uCLinux?

If I am totally way off base, please accept my apologies.  :-[

metacom:
Actually a very relevant question! Mandolin is the name of the protocol itself.

Keyboard Magic:
Ahhh, thank you for clarifying.  8)  I'm not a programmer or anything like that, but am always interested in the inner workings. I suppose it's a good thing that they didn't base the O/S on Windows embedded.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version