Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

The mackie DL1608 white noise saga continued..

<< < (28/30) > >>

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: WK154 on October 30, 2014, 11:35:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on October 30, 2014, 11:26:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: WK154 on October 30, 2014, 10:56:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on October 30, 2014, 07:20:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nottoodeaf on October 30, 2014, 07:16:44 PM ---Keep in mind this forum probably reaches a fraction of the DL owners.  As things have been hashed out over many months the forum seems to have dwindled to a chat room for 10 or so people.   ;)  At any rate, I continue to monitor when there is an ios update or MF update.  I'm out.

--- End quote ---
Exactly my thinking.

--- End quote ---
18,000 Visitors and counting on what certainly is not a mainstream forum about a very specific product and it's problem "white noise and sync". Do you think for one minute that your conclusions are even reasonable. I would much rather be discussing the feature set and addition of missing features than problems with this unit. That is if you can even get past the NAME issues.

--- End quote ---
I think you are deluded if you are trying to imply that 18,000 visitors have come here just to read about the mythical white noise and sync issues :facepalm:
Post some figures to back that up please.

Maybe 18000 visitors since the site started.
As mentioned earlier, all the important stuff has been sorted out and now there are just "ten" people doing all the posting!

--- End quote ---
I added up the 12 or so topics regarding "white noise and sync" and that's the number of views. You can gather your own data if you can add. It's all forum statistics. I'm sure everyone is trying to inflate the stats here. ::) I'm sure RR has access to more stats and trends about this forum.

--- End quote ---
18000 views is one thing, 18000 different visitors is another thing altogether. You stated "18000 visitors" in your first quote. Which is it now?
People like me reading the pages over and over again in disbelief at some of the stated "facts", have undoubtedly bumped up the view count.
"You can gather your own data if you can add." How condescending and rather typical of you.

WK154:
Robbo:
18000 views is one thing, 18000 different visitors is another thing altogether.
People like me reading the pages over and over again in disbelief at some of the stated "facts", have undoubtedly bumped up the view count.
"You can gather your own data if you can add." How condescending and rather typical of you.
I'm tired of answering your "Fanboy" rhetoric. Provide some proof to back up your assertions. As to condescending what do you call this xxxx?
I think you are deluded if you are trying to imply that 18,000 visitors have come here just to read about the mythical white noise and sync issues :facepalm:   :)
OH and then this pile of BS about the forum and it's members including yourself.

Welcome to the forum.  :)
Here are a few pointers to help you navigate between the truths and lies:
1. Please be advised that there are many different opinions here on the forum regarding the DL series of mixers.
2. Do not take post frequency and reply length as a sign of unchallenged authority or knowledge on any issue.
3. Some people posting do not currently, or have never owned a DL series mixer, they will not identify themselves but will usually have plenty to say.
4. The minority may seem like the majority and vice-versa. What becomes "reality" is directly proportional to the amount of time one has to post. :)
5. Facts do not have to be backed up with proof but with long winded posts and condescension. The truth? Who needs that anyway, it's the internet!
6. Mackie will be attacked frequently and blamed for everything, even climate change and global recession. But remember, if it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be here!
7. Try to avoid being sidetracked by following hyperlinks to rambling boredomsville.
8. Don't forget your pinch of salt with every "known fact" or statistic!
9. Behringer have their own forum but why go there? Stay here and agitate people who prefer not to buy that brand. "False Superiority Complex" is the name of the game!

Dear new visitor, best of luck as you navigate the forum :thu: :)

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: WK154 on October 31, 2014, 12:02:50 AM ---Robbo:
18000 views is one thing, 18000 different visitors is another thing altogether.
I'm tied of answering your "Fanboy" rhetoric. Provide some proof to back up your assertions. As to condescending what do you call this?
I think you are deluded if you are trying to imply that 18,000 visitors have come here just to read about the mythical white noise and sync issues :facepalm:   :)

--- End quote ---
If you can't understand the subtle difference between my quote and your quote I'll not bother trying to explain it to you.
Please add me to your ignore list. I've had enough of you too, and will be adding you to mine.

RoadRanger:
Fixed in V3.0 !
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=763.msg8251#msg8251
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=765.0

WK154:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on November 18, 2014, 05:47:20 AM ---Fixed in V3.0 !
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=763.msg8251#msg8251
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=765.0

--- End quote ---
Time will tell since the operative word is "should". No explanation so far as to the cause but then who cares.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version