Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

docked iPad loses sync

<< < (15/44) > >>

WK154:
Other users have had different results including myself so YMMV. Best to be ready for the worst and hope nothing happens.

nottooloud:
Well, that's new. Got an error message on Sunday.

Disconnection Notice
An unexpected and unrecoverable error occurred during the execution of an app state machine. Please reconnect and resync.
Dismiss

I just wiped the iPad today, starting over clean.

Harpman:

--- Quote from: WK154 on December 19, 2013, 07:07:14 AM ---I would still have a contingency plan for power cycling your system with minimal disruption. Power down without destroying equipment or someones hearing. Remember the preferred power on sequence for quick recovery is AP(Switch) first then iPad both code bases are well tested and lastly the DL with not so good a code base. You do need to wait for each kit to power up completely between steps.
--- Quote ---If at all possible run everything on the 5 Gb bands.

--- End quote ---

I would agree.  Especially if you are running any wireless mics on the 2.4 GHz range.  Should have purchased the Shure BLX instead of the GLX.  Well, a day late and a dollar short...

--- End quote ---

WK154:
How about trading it for a SLX ? When did you pick this up? Are mics in the non-returnable category?

Jkowtko:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on January 01, 2014, 10:14:08 PM ---I just wiped the iPad today, starting over clean.

--- End quote ---

Did that help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version