Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)

<< < (18/23) > >>

Harpman:
RR,

Glad to see someone has a forum back up.  It's funny how Mackie stated they released 1.4 to Apple for AppStore approval last Friday (3/29).  I'm on the beta team for an app called OnSong.  I'll tell you, it doesn't take 3-4 days to get approval.  Unfortunately, another stall tactic by Mackie  ::)

Gio
Stefani Entertainment
"We Bring Good Music to Life"

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: LeeSteel on April 03, 2013, 03:15:49 PM ---Realistically, it is no closer to release or they would have the docs updated to reflect the change that could (allegedly) hit the iPad at any moment. At this point, if it doesn't hit today, I will have to wait to update until after the weekend. I am not going to risk a complete redo.
--- End quote ---
If it hits tomorrow I'll load it up and let all you all know if I have any problems - that should be enough time for you to upgrade from a Friday night show? I'm sure they'll be a few others here loading it as soon as it hits the app store too :) .

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Harpman on April 03, 2013, 03:56:47 PM ---RR, Glad to see someone has a forum back up.  It's funny how Mackie stated they released 1.4 to Apple for AppStore approval last Friday (3/29).  I'm on the beta team for an app called OnSong.  I'll tell you, it doesn't take 3-4 days to get approval.  Unfortunately, another stall tactic by Mackie  ::)
--- End quote ---
Hey, glad you could make it to the "party" :D.

According to this it averages 6 days and I suspect the Easter holiday might push that out a day or two more :( :
http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com

LeeSteel:
OK, well according to your link, we won't see the iPad app till next Monday.

Harpman:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 03, 2013, 04:01:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Harpman on April 03, 2013, 03:56:47 PM ---RR, Glad to see someone has a forum back up.  It's funny how Mackie stated they released 1.4 to Apple for AppStore approval last Friday (3/29).  I'm on the beta team for an app called OnSong.  I'll tell you, it doesn't take 3-4 days to get approval.  Unfortunately, another stall tactic by Mackie  ::)
--- End quote ---
Hey, glad you could make it to the "party" :D.

According to this it averages 6 days and I suspect the Easter holiday might push that out a day or two more :( :
http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com

--- End quote ---

RR, a day late and a dollar short ;D. Glad I'm part of the party!!  Thanks for getting the forum up.  Jason (OnSong) must have the luck of the draw.  I always get a notification from him once the regression testing has been done that he's releasing to Apple and it's never been more than 2 days tops. That's okay, we've waited this long, what's another couple of days.  I've got a gig tomorrow and Friday, but probably better I play with it in the studio before going live, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version